1) What is the purpose of establishing this online trading account?
b) Personal investment
2) Can you please describe the types of financial instruments with which you are familiar?
a)Transferable Securities (e.g. Bonds, Stocks, Money instruments etc)CFDs (e.g. on Forex, Metals, Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Futures)
b)Binary Options (e.g. on Forex, Equity, Indices, Commodities, Stocks)
c)Other Derivative products (e.g. Swaps, Futures, Options, Forwards etc)
d)I am not familiar with any Financial Instrument
3) Have you had any trading or investment activities in the past 24 months?
If client answers yes to the above question then he must also answer the next 2 questions:
4) What was the average annual frequency of your past transactions?
a) Less than 30
b) Between 30 and 100
c) Over 100
5) What was the average annual volume of your past transaction?
a) Less than €5,000
b) Between €5,000 and €15,000
c) More than €15,000
6) What is the origin of your investment capital to be used for trading?
e) Business activities
7) Annual Income:
a) Less than €12,000
b) Between €12,000 and €24,000
c) Between €24,000 and €50,000
d) Between €50,000 and €100,000
e) More than €100,000
8)What is your net worth?
a) Less than €5,000
b) Between €5,000 and €10,000
c) Between €10,000 and €50,000
d) Between €50,000 and €250,000
e) More than €2500,000
9) The anticipated annual amount available to invest
a) Less than €1,000
b) Between €1,000 and €5,000
c) Between €5,000 and €10,000
d) More than €10,000
10) What is your occupation status?
**If the Client selected the answer “a) Employed” in the question above, then he must also answer the question directly below.
11) What is your profession and/or former profession?
a) Accounting & Finance
c) Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing
d) Air & Sea Transport
f) Art & Design
g) Arts & Entertainment
h) Building and Construction
i) Consulting and Business Analysis
j) Education & Teaching
k) Engineering & Mining
m) Health & Medical Services
n) Hospitality & Tourism
o) Human Resources Personnel
p) Information Services
q) Legal & Compliance
r) Management Planning Policy
s) Manufacturing Production Logistics
u) Property Real Estate
v) Sales, Marketing & Advertising
w) Science & Research
x) Social Community Services
y) Sports Recreation
z) Surveying & Valuing
bb) Translating Interpreting
cc) Other (please specify: [free text])
12)Please indicate your level of education:
a) Secondary school
c)University and above
13) How do you expect to fund your account?
a) Bank wire transfer origination from my country of residence
b) Bank wire transfer not origination from my country of residence
c) Credit card issued from a bank in my country of residence
d) Credit card not issued from a bank in my country of residence
14) Have you had any training or followed any seminars/courses in trading?
15) Are you or have you ever been a Politically Exposed Person1 or an International OrganisationPolitically Exposed Person2 or a Family Member of a Politically Exposed Person3 or a Close Associate of a Politically Exposed Person4
1A Politically Exposed Person is the natural person who has been entrusted with prominent public functions, for example Heads of State or of government, senior politicians, senior government, judicial or military officials, senior executives of state owned corporations, important political party officials
2International Organisation PEPs are persons who are or have been entrusted with a prominent function by an international organisation, refers to members of senior management or individuals who have been entrusted with equivalent functions, i.e. directors, deputy directors and members of the board or equivalent functions.
3Family members of PEPs are individuals who are related to a PEP either directly (consanguinity) or through marriage or similar (civil) forms of partnership.
4Close associates of PEPs are individuals who are closely connected to a PEP, either socially or professionally.
By submitting this questionnaire you hereby confirm that you have answered all the above questions correctly, to the best of your knowledge.
RoyalPip is operated by Novox Capital Ltd which is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF license number 224/14